Transport Issues on 1st WF

Ronen Fox Ronen.Fox at ness.com
Wed Aug 28 01:46:33 EDT 2002

looks like the simplest solution is to build an org. structure in DEV that
has the same positions as in PROD, only org units and positions should be
used. If you can somehow (maybe with ALE) get the same structure in DEV,
make the assignment there, and then the workflow should be transported
without a problem. If you are planning to implement more workflows, may i
suggest that from now on build your company org. structure in DEV and
transport it just as you would do with standard customizing and development.