Transport Issues on 1st WF

Gordon Blackmore gordon.blackmore at sasktel.sk.ca
Tue Aug 27 18:01:56 EDT 2002

Our develop box has very little data in it and in no way reflects the
production data. Specifically it does not have the organization data. Our
production environment does not allow for creation of workbench change
requests. An agent for a task is a position and the valid positions do not
exist in development. When my workflow is transported to production the
task does not have agent.

I am looking for options. Our BASIS people say we can get permission to
"open up the system" but this a major issue in our firm. As well, we see
this WF as the 1st of many and do not want "open up the system" every time
I need to define an agent.

Just when I though I was away I meet workflow transport problems.