Workflow triggering events

Abby Dywan abby.dywan at us.pwcglobal.com
Tue Aug 27 15:59:09 EDT 2002

Hi all -

I am trying to trigger a workflow upon the creation of a service entry
sheet.  When the service entry sheet is created via transaction ML81N
(which is what I need) the event BUS2091 (Service Entry Sheet) Created is
raised.  However, within this workflow I need to extend the object due to
some extra functionality I need - so I created subtype ZBUS2091.

The problem is, when I trigger the wflow with event BUS2091.created - I
can't use ZBUS2091 functionality.  Is there a way to trigger the workflow
using this BUS2091 event and use some container operation to transform the
BUS2091 object information into ZBUS2091 object info?  I'm looking for a
user exit to raise the event ZBUS2091.created, but so far have had no luck
and therefore I am toying with the first idea...

If anyone has any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Abby  :)
computer.