Newbee in Work Flow

Tanguy LE BITOUX tanguy.lebitoux at contactoffice.net
Tue Aug 27 13:09:34 EDT 2002

Hello *,

I'm working on a custom Work Flow.
The principal object is Z_BUS2001, a copy of BUS2001 that is used in PS module. I created a new method to get the status of a project but I can't have acces to the number of the project but I can have in the container the Network, that allows me to get the project number.
My problem is that in the object of the method (i mean in the source code) there are only the project definition and the intern number of the project and i don't know how to get the Network datas (it's an object type BUS2002 and it's an parameter that i import).

i must use the "swc_get_element container 'NETWORK' mlst_netw." instruction to get the datas but i don't know how to find out the structure needed by the "mlst_netw" that should be the same as the 'NETWORK' object.

after that i should be able to find out the project number...

thank you for your help.