AW: SAP Rel. 4.6B and background tasks in workflows

Eivind Bustnes EBU at edbgruppen.dk
Tue Aug 27 04:32:52 EDT 2002

Hi again,

I have now checked the systemlog, and the WF-BATCH. The user have SAP_A=
LL
and SAP_NEW and the systemlog does not contain any entries about this.

I have the same problem with all background task in my workflows. (I'm
using e.g. WS1000051 FIPP release procedure standard template). Here th=
tasks that should determin the responible costcenter person does not fi=
nd
any agent when the task runs as a background task, but it find it if I
unmark the background flag on the taskdefinition. This was just an exam=
ple,
I have problems with all my background tasks.

Regars Eivind

                                                                       =
                                                       =20
                    "Becker Stephan (extern)"                          =
                                                       =20
                    <Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.s       To:     SAP-WUG at MI=
TVMA.MIT.EDU                                           =20
                    iemens.de>                       cc:               =
                                                       =20
                    Sent by: SAP Workflow            Subject:     AW: S=
AP Rel. 4.6B and background tasks in workflows         =20
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.                         =
                                                       =20
                    EDU>                                               =
                                                       =20
                                                                       =
                                                       =20
                                                                       =
                                                       =20
                    26-08-2002 14:06                                   =
                                                       =20
                    Please respond to SAP                              =
                                                       =20
                    Workflow Users' Group                              =
                                                       =20
                                                                       =
                                                       =20
                                                                       =
                                                       =20

Eivind, this doesn't sound like a bug. Are you doing a batch input or
something else that could trigger screen processing? Have a look at the=

system log for the time you're running it as background, you might find=

something there.
Hth,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----