Error WL 423

Nat 4 Govender ngovender4 at toyota.co.za
Tue Aug 27 03:36:42 EDT 2002

Hi Kemal,

How do you solve the problem with this error ?

|         |           "Aydin, Kemal      |
|         |           (Kemal)** CTR **"  |
|         |           <aydink at lucent.com>|
|         |           Sent by: SAP       |
|         |           Workflow           |
|         |           <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV|
|         |           MA.MIT.EDU>        |
|         |           08/26/2002 04:06 PM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           "SAP Workflow      |
|         |           Users' Group"      |
  |                                                                                                              |
  |       To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: SAP Rel. 4.6c and background tasks in workflows                                          |

Diane,

You might also want to look at the table contents: SWWWIRET ( Table for
Return Values of Method Call of a Work Item ) and SWWWIHEAD.

SWWWIHEAD will give you the Work Item info, and the other will give you the
return code and the message like :

WL 423 : Workflow no. & step &: Error or exception resolving role '&'
AAPM 040 : Element &1 could not be found in workflow

Thanks,
Kemal Aydin

Workflow
> started
>                         (Sub)workflow created
08/23/2002
> 16:27:23
>                          SWW_FI_START
08/23/2002
> 16:27:23
>
>  511159           4  QM task: Create notification
>                         Background work item created
08/23/2002
> 16:27:25
>                         Execution started automatically