Populating Task Parameter that is defined as a structure.

Rankin, Andrew AJ Andrew.J.Rankin at BHPBilliton.com
Mon Aug 26 02:57:17 EDT 2002

Hi Marcel

It sounds like what you are saying is that you have 3 multi-line =
container
elements in your workflow container, and want to combine them somehow =
allow binding to a (multi-line?) structure for a specific step in your
workflow? If so, you can't do it. You could write a new background =
method
which takes the 3 existing container elements, puts them into the =
structure
and passes the result back to a new multi-line workflow container =
element
defined using the same structure, then use it in the following step; or =
as
you say you could just pass the three parameters to your method and =
fill the
structure within the same method. But assuming these are multi-line
container elements I don't see why you would end up with 90 parameters =
in
your binding - it should be 3(?)

Regards
Andrew Rankin