Event creation for position

Kamaraj Shankar kamaraj at ureach.com
Fri Aug 23 11:21:05 EDT 2002

Thank you Jocelyn,

    I created a custom event. I made an entry in T779W for the
object PDOTYPE_S for the event CREATED. But when I created a
position, the event does not show up in the trace.

    Anything else need to be done.

    Best regards.

Kamaraj

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more
http://www.ureach.com/reg/tag

---- On    , Griffiths, Mark (mark.griffiths at sap.com) wrote:

>> From 4.6C the maintenance of these tables is made easier by
transactions SWEHR1 SWEHR2 and SWEHR3
> which are all under the event creation section in the
workflow menus.