Background Task performed by id other than WF-BATCH

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Fri Aug 23 07:03:33 EDT 2002

Thanks Jocelyn:

  I was aware of that for dialog steps but never thought it applied to
background steps as well.

Regards
Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow & PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Global Services
Phone: 919-543-7678
               T/L 8-441-7678
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to
lose sight of the shore..........

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 08/23/2002
12:06:15 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>