AW: Customizing in test systems (was: Performance (killer?))

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Thu Aug 22 04:08:13 EDT 2002

All workflow development can be transported, some with a bit of =
twiddling,
and this is one of them. The transport connection for the start =
conditions
are a bit flaky. However, if you go into se16, select the entries from =
table
SWBRULECOM that you want (all for the workflow definition you're =
interested
in), and choose menu Table entries.. Transport.., then you'll be off to =
the
races, so to say :-)
Hth,
Stephan