Step agents - superior of superior.

Ernest Liczki eliczki at deloitteCE.com
Thu Aug 22 01:53:33 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I need something very similar, but for the purchase requisition release WF.

The scenario is:

1. The first level approval (release code 01) is done by the user A (more
users possible from the organization - solved by the user exit - enhancement
M06B0001).

2. The second level has to be done by his superior B.

3. And so on, the next level by the superior of the previous superior - user
C.

The problem is that the WS00000038 (Workflow for requisition release) is
started every time as a new instance with new release code and therefore the
(_WI_ACTUAL_AGENT) could not be used for the next level determination.

I believe that the best solution is to find the previous agent from the PR
release history.
Did anybody of you try to find that last user released the PR, is there any
suitable function module for that or rather I have to start my own ABAP
coding ?

Thank you very for your help.

Best regards,

Ernest