Step agents - superior of superior.

Abby Dywan abby.dywan at us.pwcglobal.com
Wed Aug 21 11:57:41 EDT 2002

Hi all -

I am trying to figure out how to get the superior of a superior to be an
agent of a step.  My workflow goes something like this.

Step 1 - Assigned agent - superior of workflow initiator

Step 2 - Assigned agent - superior of superior.

Step 3 - Assigned agent - superior of superior of superior.

Unfortunately, I can't use positions to do this because the initiator will
be at all different levels.  I'm trying to figure out how to read the
superior from Step 1 into the workflow container to use to determine the
superior in the Step 2.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can
do this?

Any help would be appreciated - I've been playing with standard roles
trying to do this but I'm wondering if it will require a custom role...

Thanks so much!
Abby  Dywan
PwC Consulting
404 808 3974