WF Agents

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 21 11:08:34 EDT 2002

1. We maintain the user logon on infotype 105. So I directly read the logon
and use the "User" as agent.
2. If you don't maintain logon on IT0105, you can still figure out the
position number, based on the PERNR, and define the Agent as "Position", not
"Expression". The binding with the event container will get you the PERNR in
a workflow container element. This can be passed on to your role resolution
to figure out the position of the user.

Regards

Neeraja