Maintaining prefix numbers

Balasubramaniam, Swaminathan SBalasubramaniam at medrad.com
Tue Aug 20 15:02:04 EDT 2002

Dale,
What I understand from your mail is, it is okay if the Workflow Development
Environment Customizing is incomplete in
QA and Production system since, the prefix number for standard objects will
have our development system as the SAP system when we transport the Workflow
Customizing.

When we initially implemented workflow 4 years back, I do not know how they
did it. But we had respective SAP system name. But every time we copy our
Production to QA ( once in 3 months ), our Basis team goes back to our QA
system and corrects the system name here.

Are you suggesting that it is no big deal since we are not doing any
development in QA?

Thanks

Swami