AW: Starting a background job with a background method

Dale Davis dkdavis at us.ibm.com
Tue Aug 20 12:03:33 EDT 2002

Thanks for your prompt response.

Regards,
Dale Davis Jones
IBM / SAP Certified
Senior SAP Workflow & PP Consultant - SAP Practice

IBM Global Services
Phone: 919-543-7678
               T/L 8-441-7678
  Internet Address: DKDAVIS at US.IBM.COM

.......You can never discover new oceans unless you have the courage to=

lose sight of the shore..........

"Becker Stephan (extern)" <Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de>
@MITVMA.MIT.EDU> on 08/20/2002 10:37:07 AM

Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>

Sent by:    SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>