HR workflows

Bonrat, Michael michael.bonrat at sap.com
Tue Aug 20 08:14:25 EDT 2002

Hello Wim,

I'm just preparing such a list, for the moment I could just give you this overview for 4.6C. If you are interested, I'll send it to you (please see PS).

Regards

Michael

Michael Bonrat
Product Manager GBU Human Capital Management
Mail: michael.bonrat at sap.com

PS: Is it ok to send to the newsgroup also mails wiht huge attachements or should they be send to directly to the specific address?