Event Triggers using Change Documents

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Mon Aug 19 11:39:52 EDT 2002

Good morning all!  I am using change docs to trigger events for object type
QMSM.  It just so happens that I am also using the status management feature
as well, i.e., task is created or released, trigger an event.  The problem
is that this uses the change docs to pick up the changes.  The change docs
create multiples for each task status, an active one and an inactive one.
This results in three events each time and my workflow starts and sends
three workitems.  This is not good.  What do I need to do to prevent the
three events or eliminate the workflow starting three times. Need help!!!!

Diane H. Nobles
Northrop Grumman-Naptheon
SDE PM Team
(757) 380-7250