QN Workflow

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sat Aug 17 22:42:07 EDT 2002

Hi Diane,
Event triggers are usually a matter of client-specific configuration and
so yes are usually client-specific, i.e. they depend on how the application
is being used in that client and may be on or off in different clients.
Ditto event linkages - they are client-specific because you may not want
the workflow triggered in all clients depending on what you are doing in each
client.
So you need to transport your event trigger configuration using customizing
requests in the same way that you transport other client-specific configuration
settings.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)