Workflow History Log - WAPI?

Alon Raskin araskin at 3i-consulting.com
Sat Aug 17 10:34:19 EDT 2002

Hi All,

Does anyone know if there is a WAPI (or any RFC enabled function module),
which I can use to read the history of a particular Work Item? I have a
program (which is running on my Windows desktop), which I would like to
display some log history for a particular item. Please note that I don't
want to read the Log for a particular Workflow ( I know there is an FM for
that), what I am after is a Function Module which will show me the history
of a particular Work Item (ie. Was it forwarded? Was there deadline
monitoring etc). All this data is kept in table SWWLOGHIST.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Regards,

Alon Raskin
3i Consulting Group