Image-Assigned is not terminating TS30001128

Phillips, Tim Tim.Phillips at SER.COM
Fri Aug 16 05:28:39 EDT 2002

Hi Mike,

The check function module is the component that writes an entry into your
link table (TOAxx).  If this is failing (and it may well do if an identical
entry already exists there), 'SWW_WI_COMP_EVENT_RECEIVE' will never be
reached to complete your workitem - hence, it stays in the inbox.

Can you not use the debugging tools from SWUE to follow the code through
just to check?

If the entry is already there, you may as well just logically delete the
erroneous workitem from the inbox.

Regards,

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Mathieson
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Sent: 15/08/2002 15:20
Subject: Image-Assigned is not terminating TS30001128

Occasionally, after a document is created the work item (TS30001128) is
staying in the users inbox.  This doesn t happen very often and can
occur
seconds after an identical document is created by the same user with
perfect
results.  I tried to use SWU3 to create the event manually: the event
was
created but I get the result below (Check FM ends with exception).

Does anyone have any ideas of something I can look at?

Event instance ID     727020

Object type           IMAGE
Key                   APacdyo1wj14ndz6twdvotamcgaqkky
Event                 ASSIGNED
Main program          SAPLSWUS
Date                  08/15/2002
Time                  13:39:51
UTC                   20,020,815,183,954

Receiver type         WORKITEM
Receiver ID           000003140893
Receiver FM           SWW_WI_COMP_EVENT_RECEIVE
Receiver type FM
Check function        ARCHIV_WORKFLOW_ASSIGN
Status                Check FM ends with exception
RFC status