Image-Assigned is not terminating TS30001128

virendradapt virendradapt at micron.com
Thu Aug 15 17:03:22 EDT 2002

Mike,

Looks like in the event linkage(SWE2) detail view,
FM "ARCHIV_WORKFLOW_ASSIGN" is used as check function which if raises
an exception would not create the workitem for the event.
Usually this is done on purpose, but if you did expect the WI to be created,
check the logic which raises the exception and (copy)modify for your
requirements.
If modified the modified would be required in the event linkage.

Hope this helps,
Virendra.