Image-Assigned is not terminating TS30001128

Mike Mathieson msmathieson at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 15:20:01 EDT 2002

Occasionally, after a document is created the work item (TS30001128) is
staying in the users inbox.  This doesn t happen very often and can occur
seconds after an identical document is created by the same user with perfect
results.  I tried to use SWU3 to create the event manually: the event was
created but I get the result below (Check FM ends with exception).

Does anyone have any ideas of something I can look at?

Event instance ID     727020

Object type           IMAGE
Key                   APacdyo1wj14ndz6twdvotamcgaqkky
Event                 ASSIGNED
Main program          SAPLSWUS
Date                  08/15/2002
Time                  13:39:51
UTC                   20,020,815,183,954

Receiver type         WORKITEM
Receiver ID           000003140893
Receiver FM           SWW_WI_COMP_EVENT_RECEIVE
Receiver type FM
Check function        ARCHIV_WORKFLOW_ASSIGN
Status                Check FM ends with exception
RFC status