IDOC Duplicate entries

Simon Freer Simon_Freer at eu.fmo.com
Thu Aug 15 04:34:00 EDT 2002

Hi Steve

Re:- NO SALE ORDER CREATED DUE TO CUM QUANTITY

In the P10 segment of the inbound IDOC is a field called
AKUEM       Current cumulative quantity received.

The value in this field has to match or be less than the value in the Cml. iss. qty field on the schedule for it to load.
Basically SAP checks the amount you say you have shipped against the amount the customer says they have received. Occasionally somebody double books
etc. and the customer says he has had more than you say you have shipped. When this happens you have two options either edit the IDOC to suit (Beware
this is
something you should not do lightly) or do a corrective delivery in the schedule.

Once the two figures are compatible use transaction BD87 to rerun the IDOC

Hope this helps

Ta

Simon

Steve Johnson <steve_basis at yahoo.com> on 14/08/2002 12:22:35