Creation of Object Attributes

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 15 01:51:49 EDT 2002

Hello Jocelyn!

One my SAP Core user got duplicate IDOC's in his inbox
this morning. I am not sure why  these duplicate
IDOC's are sent and Also, there are two that say  Fix
NO SALE ORDER CREATED DUE TO CUM QUANTITY . I have
never seen this error message. I am not sure what
could be procedure and process to deal with all these
IDOC's. I am backup person for EDI support for next
few days. So, I am trying to figure out where went
wrong.

I am guessing the events are active for some of
them(PFTC) and trigger as duplicate.

Please advice.

=====
Thank You.