IDOC not found under inbox

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 15:22:07 EDT 2002

Can any one please advice for the following.

One of the particular user is not recving idoc's for
one particuloat customer form recent days. She used to
recv all these and suddenly she don't see any messages
on her office SAP inbox.

I did check the user task profiles in SAP (40b) and
she has the right responsible/position for the
customer to get the idoc;s. Please advice what is the
possiblity for the idoc's missing.

At the same I also not rcving the same IDOC;'s. What
is the relation or wf with the position/
responsibility under th user maintenance "task
profile". I generally attach based in customer
requirements. But I dont know where they are created
what is the relation.

Please advice.

=====
Thank You.