Selecting agents

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Aug 13 19:44:21 EDT 2002

Hi Ernest,
The sort of thing you want to do i.e. have someone pick the agents
for a series of steps to be created, is covered by the standard
ad hoc agents functionality.  This is an improvement on the old
"choose agent" wizard approach that you are currently using.

There are some notes on how this works in the 4.6 BC601 manual.
And ad hoc agent assignment is also covered in the SAP library.

You will probably need to turn on ad hoc agent assignment using the
Enable > Ad hoc agent assignment option in the workflow builder,
and then add a step based on standard task TS70007966 - this step
is similar to the choose agent step, i.e. you send it to someone so they can
enter all the agents.

Try it - its a useful technique to learn and should suit your scenario.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book