Selecting agents

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-DS/DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Tue Aug 13 01:06:50 EDT 2002

Ernest,

As long as you need to specify agents on a per-line basis, you'd better =
end
up writing your own code for this selection.=20

A standard alternative for this would be forking into as many workflow
branches as you have line items in your invoice, and for each of them
processing the following:
- display invoice line item
- select agents         (X)
- approve               (A)
whereas the second step would be the standard agent selection dialog
inserted by the wizard.

Kind regards,
Tomasz