Help with standard task 408031

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Sun Aug 11 19:55:45 EDT 2002

Hi Lola,
Please report this to OSS if you haven't already (after you've
looked for any notes on the subject of course e.g. based on PD_SCM_MGS01E).

It sounds like a validation issue - suggest you try cancelling the same attendance
manually and see if there are any issues with that data.  If you are using the "DeleteInteractive"
method to cancel then that just calls transaction PA30 so its worth trying to delete
manually with that transaction to see if the same error occurse.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book