FW: Transactions Slated for Removal from Roles in Production Syst ems

Nobles, Diane nobles_dh at naptheon.com
Fri Aug 9 08:37:59 EDT 2002

Good morning all.  We are still fighting the security issues with certain
transactions.  The transactions listed below are being removed from all
profiles in Production, including the workflow developers, administrators,
ABAP'ers, etc. profiles.  As we do not have a lot of workflows in our
production and have not had any real issues as of yet, I do not see any real
issues at this time.  Are any of you real workflow'rs aware of what problems
the loss of these transactions will cause for us in the monitoring and
troubleshooting areas???  Of course when these things become a problem we
will address them, but I am trying to not wait until the fat hits the fire.
Any thoughts are welcome.

Diane H. Nobles
Northrop Grumman-Naptheon
SDE PM Team
(757) 380-7250

A recent audit identified areas of perceived access vulnerabilities. Basis
Lead has compiled the following list of transactions to be removed from our
Production access: