It looks like a security problem

Brian Silvestro Brian_Silvestro at Jabil.com
Thu Aug 8 08:15:12 EDT 2002

Have the user enter the transaction /nsu53 after he/she gets the dump. This
will tell you what object and or attributes are missing from the users
profile. Then do a search through transaction suim to find the role.

Hope this helps,
Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Roehlen, Peter [mailto:PRoehlen at powercor.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 4:14 AM
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: It looks like a security problem

Hi Serge,

You could be right about it being security related - a basis / security
administrator should be able to do a trace to find out what specifically is
missing from the other user's profiles.

If this doesn't work, and you've searched SAPNET for a note using the short
dump details, then you should create a message on SAPNET.

Regards
Peter Roehlen
Powercor Australia Ltd
(03) 9683 4613