Triggering an event on Internal Order creation

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Aug 7 04:37:51 EDT 2002

Hi Govind,
If you are trying to use change documents to create your event, first
check that creating an order creates a change document.
You will probably find that internal orders don't create change documents
when they are created.
However they do use statuses, i.e. the status of a brand new order is CRTD.
So try using status management to create your events.
The tutorials in the SAP library help on workflow event creation show how.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book