Agent for dialog workitem

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Wed Aug 7 03:38:26 EDT 2002

Hi Neeraja/Mark,
You can do that in a much simpler fashion - i.e. you do NOT need a role.
Just do the following:

1. Create a workflow container element, e.g. LASTAGENT, based on database field WFSYST-AGENT.
2. In the first step, in the Task -> Workflow section of the binding, use
the SHOW LINES button to see all possible elements of the task.  Bind
the "Actual Agent" (also appears as "Actually Processed by" depending on
version) to your workflow container element LASTAGENT.
3. In the following step, in the agent assignment use the EXPRESSION option
to assign LASTAGENT as the agent for the second step.

And that's it.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)