AW: Triggering event for MIGO

Becker Stephan (extern) Stephan.Becker.ext at mchw.siemens.de
Thu Aug 1 04:47:05 EDT 2002

Hi Angelo,

try triggering the event using standard means, in this case output =
control.
Here's a little excerpt from one of my postings a little while back:

use output control to create the event. Each user who creates MIGO =
documents
must have user parameter NDR set to "X" (don't ask!), and then it =
works.

In transaction NACE, Application ME, create a new output type with =
Partner
Function Events (workflow) and processing routine RVNSWE01, form
CREATE_EVENT.

Then enter condition records for the key combination you need (the MM
consultant should now these), Medium 9, Timing 4. In the communication
settings (pushbutton from the condition maintenance), you specify the =
event
you want.

Also add the output type to procedure ME0001.

Hth,
Stephan

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----