Object Services for Custom Object?

Sheth, Neeraja Neeraja.Sheth at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Apr 30 23:40:40 EDT 2002

Hi Peter,

We are on 4.6C, I think the Services for Object should be the same for you.
If you are you using a non-graphics screen (because that blue circle of
water eats up memory), you will not see the button - you will have to go the
menu System > Services for Object way. If you can afford to have graphics,
then the button with a little notepad on the left of the menu title is what
you want - for example, transaction VA03, enter sales order number - To the
left of the 'Display Sales Order XXXXX' is this button. When you click on
the notepad, the floating toolbar opens up. Hope this helps.

Neeraja