Responsibility Role is working funny

Dan Belenky danb at pcf.com
Tue Apr 30 17:54:53 EDT 2002

I have a responsibility role which selects the responsible agent based upon the
material group that is passed through the business object.

Some responsibilities are simple one value matches  (Material Group of  NP to
NP).
Other responsibilities are complex and are entered on the responsibility change
screen with multiple lines:
       example    Material group of  NC to NC
                        Material group of NT to NT
                        Material group of SC to SC

When I test this function (Simulate role resolution) in PFAC it works great.
However, when I use it in a workflow, the simple ones work fine, but the complex
ones do not select (so I get all possible agents).

Does anyone know where I am going wrong?

--
Dan Belenky
Sr. Application Analyst
danb at pcf.com