Info on SWWERRE

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Apr 30 16:18:56 EDT 2002

Hi Elizabeth,
Yes SWWERRE needs to be scheduled to run in the production system.
You can control the number of retry attempts and frequency of job
via transactions SWWA/SWWB.

Yes it restarts work items in error up to a maximum number of retries.
After that it is reported to the workflow administrator.
Your one year old item should not be still restarting - you might want to
check your settings and report this to OSS.

However, if the work item is one year old and still in ERROR it
might perhaps be an idea to either fix the problem or logically
delete the work item it if it is no longer required.

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart
SAP Australia (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
Ph: +61 412 390 267