FIPP.CREATED trigerred too often

Lola Oluwa Lola.Oluwa at outokumpu.net
Tue Apr 30 04:15:17 EDT 2002

Thanks John. I've decided to use event FIPP.ASSIGNED instead.
Is anyone aware of any pitfalls in using this event?

Lola.

                    John A Haworth
                    <jhoworth at csc.com>          To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Sent by: SAP                cc:     (bcc: Lola Oluwa/Outokumpuext)
                    Workflow                    Subject:     Re: FIPP.CREATED trigerred too often
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    29.04.2002 19:05
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Hi Lola

For event restriction you can use SWB_COND to limit the event creation
based on container element value , available, once the event linkage is in
the Event Type Linkages Table.

John

                    Lola Oluwa
                    <Lola.Oluwa          To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    @outokumpu.ne        cc:
                    t>                   Subject:     FIPP.CREATED
trigerred too often
                    Sent by: SAP
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WU

                    29/04/2002
                    15:15
                    Please
                    respond to
                    SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group

Hi All,
I have implemented note 385667 for Fipp event created during parking in an
early archiving + Workflow scenairo. This is 46c environment.
The problem I  have is that the note did not solve the generation of the
event when a user saves or changes the parked document. This needs to be
solved as I have another subworkflow which is trigerred from this event. As
this scenairo is fairly common I am sure someone must have scaled this
hurdle before??

Secondly, how do I restrict this event to only those documents created
inside my workflow.

Regards,
Lola.