Object Services for Custom Object?

Gavin West sapworkflow at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 27 10:20:38 EDT 2002

Hi Jim,

You need to call the SWU_OBJECT_PUBLISH at the beginning of the custom
transaction you have created to display or change the document that your
workflow is linked to. Also remember to call SWU_OBJECT_RESTORE when exiting
the transaction otherwise when you display a different document it will come
up with the previous documents workflow information as well.

The SWU_OBJECT_PUBLISH requires the key of the object if I remember
correctly. Usually I put it in the PAI module after the initial screen once
the user has typed in the document number and then you have the key.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Gavin West