Rif: Re: workflow's transports

Angelo Besenzoni "Angelo> Besenzoni/SAP_CONSULTING%SAP_CONSULTING" at mailnotes.ibm.it
Wed Apr 24 10:07:07 EDT 2002

Thanks for the response Stephan and Luis.

I saw OSS Notes...

Meanwhile somebody implements these notes, anybody knows some tricks to bypass
present situation?

Thanks.

best regards

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          "Vera, Luis" |
|        |          <luis.vera at sa|
|        |          p.com>       |
|        |                       |
|        |          23/04/2002   |
|        |          14.46        |
|        |          Per favore,  |
|        |          rispondere a |
|        |          SAP Workflow |
|        |          Users' Group |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |       Per:    SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU                                       |
  |       Cc:     (ccr: Angelo Besenzoni/SAP_CONSULTING)                       |
  |       Oggetto:     Re: workflow's transports? what a disaster!!!!          |

Hi Angelo Besenzoni,
At OSS (or at http://service.sap.com), please review Notes:
0315515  WF Editor/Builder:Versns overwr. w/ incorrct versn  46C-All Patches

0355134  WF Builder: all versions transported                46C-All Patches

0378487  WF Builder: transported version not set to active   SAPKB46C16
0424725  WF Builder: Undesired new versions                  SAPKB46C26
Hope they help...

Regards,
Luis Vera
SAP Global Support