Substitute Authorizations/profiles/roles

Kisloff, Philip B Philip.Kisloff at astrazeneca.com
Wed Apr 24 06:45:14 EDT 2002

Mark,

I agree with Stephan, but the flip side to your question is when custom
workflows
allow approvals (with no authorisation concept involved) and you don't =
want
all types
of workflows to be accessed by your substitute. This can be restricted =
based
on substitute profiles for workflow classes.

Regards

Phil