Workflow with Hierarchies from LDAP?

Lars Laegner Lars.Laegner at btexx.de
Tue Apr 23 13:55:29 EDT 2002

Hello,
=20
we are implementing a complex sap-landscape for a banking company which =
is migrating from the host to mysap.com.
All Processes, except HR will be done by SAP-Systems in the near future =
(HR stays on Peoplesoft).
=20
When we talk about our workflow architecture, we would like to use the =
Organizational Structures which we have
in our Corporate LDAP Server (Microsoft Active Directory Server).
=20
Can i anyhow use the Structures and Hierarchies and Persons in our =
LDAP-Server there to connect them to our
workflows.
=20
We only found in sapnet, how to synchronize sap-office-addresses with =
ldap, and hr-personel-data. But not Info about the Hierarchies. Would it =
be possible to import them in SAP-PD-ORG or can we connect from Workflow =
directly to our LDAP-Directory?
Any Help is appreciated
=20
Thanks in advance