workflow's transports? what a disaster!!!!

Angelo Besenzoni "Angelo> Besenzoni/SAP_CONSULTING%SAP_CONSULTING" at mailnotes.ibm.it
Tue Apr 23 09:33:55 EDT 2002

Hi workflower....

Workflow's transports?    what a disaster!!!!

We are running on 4.6C and the situation is very dangerous.

When we transport a workflow existing already in the target system, we are never
sure about the result.
Especially when the workflow is running, it is very difficult to store the
latest version on new process (i understand that not completed processes are
linked to old version, but new processes don't catch new version, too).
In other words, the new version is not activated and you can't activate it.

Only if all workitems of the workflow are completed (and nobody is in error),
the transport is ok...

Any solutions for dark world of workflow's transports???

Thanks for all...

Angelo Besenzoni
Sap Italia Consulting s.r.l.
e-mail: angelo_besenzoni at sap-consulting.it