Getting wfsyst-agent into object

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Apr 23 05:01:13 EDT 2002

Jose,=20
And you usually pass it in from the triggering event using
the event-to-workflow binding.=20
Pass event container element _EVT_CREATOR to workflow=20
container element _WF_INITIATOR.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart=20
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow) =

SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>=20
Tel: +61 412 390 267
Fax: +61 2 9935 4880