SD-MM on 4.6c / Dump in program CL_GUI_DOCKING_CONTAINER======CP

Karsten Ernst ernst-consulting at gmx.net
Thu Apr 18 09:24:25 EDT 2002

Dear workflowers,

with the change from release 4.5b to 4.6c we receive a dump in program
CL_GUI_DOCKING_CONTAINER======CP (main program SAPLMR1M). On 4.5b there was
no problem with the WF.
Could it be that the BatchInput we use is the reason for the error? Testing
it without WF there is no Short Dump!
It seems that there is no problem with the own function modules but with
system calling the  SAP GUI, as the error is raised after a call method
DOCK_AT_internal as you will see in the log attached.

Maybe you have some explanation for me or can give me a hint where to check
for this error.
Thanks in advance,

Karsten

ERROR LOG
----------
000610
000620                                                    call method cl_gui_cfw=>docking_change_notify
000630                                                             exporting ref         = me
000640                                                                       change_kind =
cl_gui_cfw=>dock_change_create
000650                                                                       program     = repid
000660                                                                       dynnr       = dynnr
000670                                                                       extension   = extension
000680                                                                       docking_side = side
000690                                                                       shellstyle   = style
000700                                                                       metric       = metric
000710                                                                       ratio        = ratio
000720                                                             importing new_extension = l_new_extension
000730                                                             exceptions others = 1.
000740
000750                                                    CALL METHOD DOCK_AT_internal
000760                                                        EXPORTING
000770                                                            SIDE   = SIDE
000780                                                            notify = space
000790                                                        EXCEPTIONS
000800                                                            CNTL_SYSTEM_ERROR = 1
000810                                                            CNTL_ERROR = 2.
000820
000830                                                    CASE SY-SUBRC.
000840                                                      WHEN 0.
000850                                                      WHEN 1.
000860                                                        RAISE CNTL_SYSTEM_ERROR.
000870                                                      WHEN 2.
                        >                                     RAISE CNTL_ERROR.
000890                                                      WHEN OTHERS.
000900                                                        RAISE CNTL_ERROR.
000910                                                    ENDCASE.