Substitutes for Workflows

Mark Pyc Mark.Pyc at diagonal-consulting.com
Thu Apr 18 05:18:46 EDT 2002

Hi Christiana,

Peter is right but it just has a slight description change in 4.6C. In the
workflow view of the inbox the fourth icon from the right is what you want.
The icon is a yellow cell in a table grid, the quick info is "Select
Layout". The button has a drop down list on the right hand side which offers
options for Selecting, Changing, Saving and Managing the layout of your
inbox columns.

Have fun!
Mark