Deadline Monitoring according to a schedule.

Ulrich Mende wug at mende-edv-beratung.de
Thu Apr 18 02:17:57 EDT 2002

Hi, Dan -
you can donload a presentation on this issue from
www.mende-edv-beratung.de/mende_asug_2001.ppt.

This contains the code of an object type ZDEADLINE which does the
required calculations. If you have your own object type, you could
simple copy the virtual properties from ZDEADLINE to it.

Best regards Uli