Role Error in Workflow

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Apr 16 05:37:54 EDT 2002

That's great Louise!

Suggest you double-check the settings in T77UA anyway -
WF-BATCH may be picking up super user authority by default.
As this is now a requirement of your workflow you need to make sure
you document and communicate to the HR folks that WF-BATCH absolutely
MUST be a superuser no matter what changes they make to HR structural
authorisations in future.
Kind regards,
Jocelyn