Document templates via web browser in 46B

Rickayzen, Alan alan.rickayzen at sap.com
Mon Apr 15 04:29:22 EDT 2002

Peter,
The 'Create Document from Template' step relies on OLE and only works from
the Windows GUI.
The only type of form which works in all GUIs and all inboxes (e.g. Windows
Business Workplace, Enterprise Portals Universal inbox, ITS Inbox) are the
"Web services". There are Webex cams on the WebFlow service market place
which show this.

This would involve development because you would have to migrate the forms
from MS Office to HTML/Perl/ASP or whatever.

Kind regards,

Alan Rickayzen
SAP AG

http://service.sap.com/webflow