Sycronous BOR method and the COMMIT statement

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Apr 15 04:10:06 EDT 2002

Hi Vince,=20
There is nothing to stop you putting  a COMMIT WORK in a synchronous =
method
however you should note the following:

If you are using COMMIT WORK then that would mean you are using=20
the update task to do updates in which case you need an=20
asynchronous method so that you can check the changes have=20
reached the database via a terminating event.=20

If they are dialog updates you don't need a COMMIT WORK and can
use a synchronous method.=20

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart=20
Consultant (EBP, BBP, Ecommerce, Internet Transaction Server, Workflow) =

SAP Australia
Email jocelyn.dart at sap.com <mailto:jocelyn.dart at sap.com>=20
Tel: +61 412 390 267