PR Release Strategy

John Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Thu Apr 11 10:36:22 EDT 2002

Hi

Classifications are not typically transported, usually you would have to
re-create in each client, it is maintainable in test and prod.

John

                    "Susan R.
                    Keohan"              To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    <skeohan             cc:
                    @MIT.EDU>            Subject:     PR Release Strategy
                    Sent by: SAP
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WU

                    11/04/2002
                    15:03
                    Please
                    respond to
                    SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group

Forwarded on behalf of Anita Boland (Anita.Boland at spr.doe.gov)...

>We have been using the PR Release Strategy with Classification since 1998.
>We are currently on 4.6B. Our classification is based on Material Group.
>When I enter new strategies using transaction OMGQ everything transports
>correctly to our TST and PRD system from our DEV system EXCEPT the
>classification part of the strategy - which does not transport at all.
Can